Sunday, July 10, 2011

What to blog about?

I just chatting with one of my friend's from work, Olga and we were talking about blogging and my business. I was telling her it's alright, but the biggest problem with selling online is being online all the time. I am still young, I don't want to be bound to a computer all day after work, but you know, blogging isn't that bad. Blogging takes a little bit of time, but the hardest time is coming up with a topic to blog about. There's so many things you can do with a blog and a lot of times is just randomly talking and what not! LOL

It really does take dedication for SEO, advertising and getting google to crawl to your page.

I guess enough blogging for today. Can't wait to see a year from now to see if my blogging has improved LOL..

Anyways, I have a new item and I am so proud of it
Pink Crystal Chic necklace, bracelet and earring set





3 comments:

  1. From one jewelry superhero to another - this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my Goodle ID won't work, so I used Wordpress. I wanted to add my blog URL: http://pineridgetreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes an outfit just isn’t complete without Handmade Jewelry – especially the statement kind. Oversized, dazzling and all sorts of glam—necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings help pull together looks to create the next level of style and sophistication. Whether its day or night, don’t be afraid to accessorize with a heavy dose of sparkling jewels. Take it there with these 10 amazing pieces that will have your friends wondering who styled you!

    ReplyDelete