Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Extra HUGE Freshwater pearl earrings on etsy!

LOL I am a really bad blogger and I will try to be better. For those who put blogger as a profession, I true give them credit and believe they are BLOGGERS! To be a blogger I believe they must have to work very hard because you have to keep blogging and keep things going and have new post almost everyday!

I love all you bloggers out there! :)

Anyways, to promote my stuff a little before work. I made these one of a kind, EXTRA... HUGE Freshwater pearl earrings. Check it out at my etsy store!! Remember to follow me on facebook if you have it

www.facebook.com/eoejewelryFAN

One of a kind. One only! Extra large, HUGE freshwater Pearl on sterling silver post!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63711189/unique-and-extra-large-freshwater-pearl

use EOE2010 for 10% off your order ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment